Manda Borealis is a Portland-based art director, graphic designer, illustrator, and creative branding consultant.
With a dozen years of professional experience in design and illustration, Manda’s worked with both large corporations and lean start-ups. She manages projects from strategy and IA all the way through to development and support. She’s schooled in electronic mass communications, trained in brand development, and is fascinated by the culture-changing power of design.
She’s not always clinking away on the computer though. Manda loves hiking in the gorge and exploring nature with her daughter.
- Designed and refreshed brand identities
- Developed fresh infographics for print and web
- Worked with a full creative team to create advertising campaigns
- Conceptualized, designed and produced materials including monthly and quarterly newsletters, booklets, direct-mailings, bill-stuffers, postcards, posters, brochures, educational pieces, and retail campaigns for both small businesses and large corporations
- Designed, developed and programmed HTML/CSS webpages, online banner ads, e-newsletters and emails
- Attended press-checks for quality assurance of print materials
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects) and Acrobat Pro
- Proficient on Mac and PC platforms
- Design and code in HTML and CSS
- Illustration by hand, mouse and Wacom tablet