The first thing I hear from new clients is how overwhelmed they are. I get it. This whole branding / design / identity / logo thing can be pretty intimidating, so let’s get it right the first time.
As a business owner, you want your design to match your company’s identity. My main goal as a designer is to make something unique for each client, and I do that by digging deep to get to the heart of what you want.
You put your heart and soul into your company, and you want your designer to do that too. Together, we’ll make your brand soar.
What’s the design process?
If you decide I’m the right designer for you, please email me and let’s get a conversation started. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll discuss timeline and budget for the project.
- We’ll get together in person for a quick meet & greet to go over the scope of your project.
- After the meeting, I’ll direct you to a questionnaire that will take you less than 15 minutes to fill out. This questionnaire weeds out all the details needed to get started on your design.
- After the meeting and questionnaire, I draft a formal proposal.
- Once the proposal is accepted, I receive a down payment or deposit and begin the work.
You can see step-by-step process for creating your Logo, Identity & Website Design Package here.
Not doing the whole she-bang? Here‘s the process we’ll follow if we’re just doing your Logo and Identity.
Timeframe for design & illustration
Need a logo in 60-seconds? Well, sure I can do that. But I prefer to sit down and get to the core of your business identity, find the root of what makes it tick, then bring that visual to life. Sounds much better, right?
That’s why I work with only one client at a time — in order to provide my clients with my best, dedicated work.
Each client gets an initial 1-2 week block of time, depending on scope of project, and focus solely on their project during that timeframe. This allows me to have a quick turnaround and spend more time on each individual project instead of dividing my attention and juggling multiple timelines.
After a client books, I provide them with comprehensive questionnaires to prepare for the branding process ahead of time.
Please contact me to talk about your design needs and get a timeline for your project.
The SEO Queen – Erin Hall
In order to provide you the best content for your website, I call upon Erin Hall. She helps write content so I can focus on designing your perfect website.
Erin Hall wants to make the online experience of your business easier on your potential customers. By keeping up to date with search engine optimization (SEO) practices and basic contextual marketing, she helps businesses receive exactly the customers they’re looking for. Erin is a member of SEMpdx, a professional organization dedicated to digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Strategies Certification (Portland State University, Center for Professional and Executive Education)
- Inbound Certification (Hubspot)
- MA, Writing & Book Publishing (Portland State University)